Thursday 5 May 2011

I must really like you

I have a friend who is having a bad...day... week... month...? To make her smile I am posting a pic of the first cake I did at school. I remember how incredibly impressive I thought I was, I even wrote ( almost legibly) happy birthday on it and presented it to the adorable Ms Mander at our joint birthday party. I giggle when I see it now, and it humbles me. This cake reminds me that there is always something new to learn, and no one is good at anything the first time. LOL
This friend of mine is a pretty rad chickie. Always ready to bail me out of a bad mood with her mad dance skills. She has the patience of a saint and the face of an angel... although I'm sure she has a little devil side too with that wicked grin! Thank you for all of your help <3 you inspire me. You are gonna go places girl!

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It's the cake!!! I love it!! The color, outstanding. The feathering, brilliant. Ahahahahahahaahahhahaha I would be absolutley thrilled to get this as my bday cake!! And look how far you have come from your first cake buddy! Seriously. Really. Come on now. :P

    ReplyDelete