Sunday 12 June 2011

A Break From Baking



This has been a crazy week. There has been drama, baking, work, friends, cake, and skanking, lots of skanking. Now before you get the wrong idea, allow me to explain. I love ska music, if you are unfamiliar with the genre, go get familiar with it, I will wait here.  It is impossible for me to be in a bad mood when i listen to ska. Seriously, impossible. When you dance to ska music it is called skanking (which i find hilarious). As a fun aside,it is a great workout too, LOL. All week my favorite band King Muskafa was playing at The Commie. I missed Monday, but i was there every other night up till Saturday. Cause I'm a groupie! The music, and the atmosphere are fabulous. Ska night has always just made me feel like everything is going to be OK. I really needed that right now, and a whole week of it, SWEET. Of course now I can barely move, cause I skanked my rump off, but it was worth it. And to show my appreciation for all the hard work they do, I made the band treats. Cookies, cream puffs, cake balls, lots of little sugary treats to make them smile. I hope it picked them up, the way they picked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment