Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's

I have been so merrily busy, working, and creating, and visiting. Every minute seems to be promised to something or someone. I wouldn't change it if i could. I would like to throw a shout out to all my friends old and new. this year has been a roller coaster, full of twists and turns. thank you to my old friends, for standing by me and and supporting me. Without my friends Thea, Buns, Lemur, Mander, Alpha Proofing, Laramel, Raptor chick, the Queen, Miss Kitty, SnP, Mander, Bluehaus, Maxler and so many more.... I don't know where I would be. Without the inspiration of new friends, like the Polish Viking, A Canadian Foodie, and others I might not have had the confidence to find my way. I look forward to this next year and all the promises and challenges it holds.




No comments:

Post a Comment